Earlier this year, MSJDN launched a redesigned website, featuring a refreshed look and feel. We are excited to announce that the continuing work on the functionality and features of the site has been completed, resulting in an upgraded online experience for MSJDN members. The new site includes the following improvements:
- MSJDN account and renewal information easily available to members
- Member-only jobs board – although only members may view the listing, anyone may post a job without logging in to the site
- Private member forums based upon location and practice area
- Searchable member directory (search by name, practice area/type, or closest military installation)
- Public military spouse attorney directory to assist those interested in hiring MSJDN members
- Homefront to Hired partners page
- Library including newsletter archives, governing documents, and access to resources
- Information on discounts for MSJDN members
- MSJDN event calendar
- Vastly improved membership and contact management systems, including increased functionality to manage dues
“The new website allows us to connect and share resources better than ever,” said MSJDN President Eleanor Vuono. “Connecting online is an important part of the MSJDN community and we will continue to expand our virtual support for military spouse attorneys located around the world.”
Funded by a grant from Newman’s Own Foundation, the redesigned website supports MSJDN members located around the globe alongside their servicemember spouses. Members rely on technology to network with other military spouse attorneys and connect with the resources offered by MSJDN. The website also provides information to the legal community on licensing changes and allows the public to find military spouse attorneys for assistance.
The site’s refreshed look, combined with enhanced content, improved search functionality, and optimization for mobile devices provides MSJDN members a better online experience. They can easily find upcoming events, search job listings, and find other military spouse attorneys in their location or practice areas. Questions about the new site? Join us today for a website tutorial or email email@example.com.